Well.... nothing actually. But I just want to share how I keep my bag's neat and firm. I mean by firm is it's not
easily falling when I put it down. I hate those kind of bag. I love firm bag which will stay standing when I put it down. But unfortunately those kind of bag is quite heavy and heavy *rempong* bag is not me anymore.
Since my baby was born I hate bring too many bags. I mean we have to bring diapers bag, milk bag, our own bag. Geez super duper unpleasant. Until finally I discover this method not so long ago. When Abbie was around 1yo.
So instead of bringing too many bag I just have 1 bag. GIANT bag which will be enough for everything. Luckily when my daugter was 1yo, I dont have to bring so many stuff like when she was baby.
Giant bag can mean super messy bag. Blah I hate that. So how do I handle it? The answer bag inside bag.
Not a bag organizer but literally bag.
Most of my bags now-a-day are suitable for me taking the changing-clothes-bag, lunch-bag, and of course my touch-up bag, beside there are wet tissue and dry tissue and my own wallet.
This is most efficiance for organizing my bag and it makes my bag stand when I put it down. Yeay to that. But the negative part is my handle's bag is easily to tear apart since its carrying too much.
Sooooo *again* what is actually inside my purse?
My purse is from Dorothy Perkins. I love it so much, it's big but it doesnt look big. I mean it can handle all the things I need to carry but it still look nice and not overwhelmed.
I purchased it online via Jamo Jacques.
2. my wallet
3. Abbie's Clothes Changing Bag
4. Wet Tissue
5. Touch Up Bag
These are things I bring most of the time when we go out. Sometimes if we go to somewhere which the place is not suitable for Abbie to have her meal so I have to bring her lunch bag too.
Do you want to know what is inside my touch up bag? Do you... you do kan??? lol
These are the things that I consider important if I go out.
1. Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder with SPF 25++ my ultimate bff for daily natural make up. Super shine free and it blends pretty well on my skin.
2. Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti. Pretty color for summer and it's hydrated my lips.
3. Clinique Chubby Stick in Woppin' Watermelon. Just for a touch up protection after eating or when the heat are going up so I make sure my lips keep hydrated.
4. Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner just for "in case" I have to change my look from daylight to night life lol *like mommy does gitu?*
5. Maybelline The Magnum Volum Express Waterproof Mascara.
6. The most important of all Konicare Gel Pengurang Gatal. You know, the worst enemy of my daughter is the mosquitos or any insect bites that make my daughter's itching. That is the big no no no.. so I always bring it everywhere I go and I have another one at home :)
I think that's all. Interesting? Yay/Nay? hehehe...
Happy Sunday all.. I have this How To Curl Your Hair with Less Heat on my draft so hopefully I can publish it ASAP.
Thanks for reading and goodluck all.