Thursday, June 13, 2013

Product Review: All in One BB Cream by The Body Shop

I am back again.. lol.. with a product review. I rarely do review because I don't know much what to tell. But this BB Cream is worth a review. I mean the coverage, the texture, oil control, etc surprise me.



as you can see on the picture above:
1. The cream's color is white but magically the color changes into your skin tones and it blends very well. There are ways to apply this bb cream, you may use stipple brush, foundation brush, beauty blending/sponge, or you may use your cleaned fingers like I do.
2. The texture is so light and watery so it's easy on your face.
3. The coverage is good if you have low acne scars or hyper-pigmentation like I do. But if you have some acnes you might need concealer first (because earlier this year before I met green juice and being a green juicer my acnes are like crazy - detail on green juices click here)

For further detail on review please watch this video:





Thank you for reading and watching the video. Talk to you soon and good luck!

xoxo,
Sanny

ps. feel free to follow me on IG/twitter/youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment