Thursday, November 15, 2012

Perkenalan yang Telat

Sok gaya ah pake English sapa tau kan ada English Spoken People yang baca ya....


Hello World,

Welcome to my blog. This is the 1, 2, 3, ..... blog I have ever created.
I have wordpress, tumblr, multiply but I always forget the password and account! Silly me!

Anyway,
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Sanny Lie and I am married to Mr. Subroto so my name now is Sanny Lie-Subroto (I don't want to deceased my surname-sorry hubs).
I am a mother of a beautiful DD (darling daughter). Her name is Abigail Audrey Subroto.
I am a new mom though, so don't think I am that old mommy with wrinkles and vintage glasses :P

Through this blog. I will post some of my thoughts, some of products I've tried for me or hubs or my baby for you who might be need some reviews before buying stuffs or hiring services.

Feel free to post comments or questions :)

xoxo,
Sanny L. Subroto

Pic - Me, Abigail, and Hubbah



No comments:

Post a Comment